How better to celebrate love, family and friendship than some Valentine's Day Crafting?
Craft your own fashion statement with, not one but two, chunky-knit necklace projects and watercolor pins for you and your Valentine. With one necklace to "dye" with watercolors and materials to knit your own (no needles!) it would be a fun grownup-and-me "matching" craft, or great for a pair of younger and older siblings to work together! This would also make a fantastic "Crafternoon" for Valentine's OR Galentine's Day! Don't worry, these are made with cozy T-shirt yarn, so they can match anything from pjs to fancy attire!
- Three fantastic projects with instructions to craft confidently:
- Watercolor Chunky Knit Necklace
- Red Chunky Knit Necklace
- You're a Gem! Pins with Valentine
Craft Materials Included:
- Spool knitter: Tube, popsicle sticks, glue, decorative paper to make your own spool knitter
- Pins: Watercolor paper, watercolors, sea salt, chalk pen, pin backs, and "card" to present to your Valentine
- Pre-knit white t-shirt yarn necklace (all ready for you to paint with watercolors)!
- Red t-shirt yarn enough for 1 necklace
- Wooden beads
Local Pick-Up from the Bok Building Feb. 13th 11 AM -1 PM
Local Delivery (South Philly Only)
- (I will ship 2-day priority mail and will provide tracking but can NOT guarantee arrival by 2/14 due to current USPS backlog) Express shipment is $23 and guaranteed if ordered by 2/12!